Stephen Katz & Associates provides full acoustic measurement, testing, and evaluation, and consulting services including:
Indoor, Outdoor Shooting Ranges, and Shoot Houses
- Outdoor and Indoor site studies and evaluations
- Pre-acoustic treatment measurement, evaluation, and recommendations
- Materials and coverage recommendations
- Post-acoustic treatment measurement, and evaluation
- Inside and outside sound transfer (STC) measurement, and evaluation
- Sound Studies, reports, and performance certifications, etc.
- Liaison with, and testify/present to; Town Councils and Boards, state and local noise ordinance enforcement officers, citizen groups, etc.
- Measure and evaluate suppressors, and silencers
- Measure and evaluate firearm sound levels, sound propagation, spectral distribution, etc.
Industrial & Factory Noise Evaluation and Control
- Our specialty is the measurement and evaluation of high impulse noise sources
- Sound transfer characteristics
- Remediation recommendations
- Surveys and reports
Other Measurement Services
- If you have an unusual situation we specialize in multi-channel high-speed audio recording and analysis
- We utilize ¼”, and ½” instrumentation microphones, pressure sensors, accelerometers, etc.
- Line powered and battery powered multi-channel 192k/24bit recording platforms
- Full post analysis full function high-speed/24bit FFT spectral software
- We have and can create custom metrics
See How We Test
Please Contact Us for further information.